Thursday, November 10, 2011

Family Matters



 Greg's parents, along with our niece Skylar, visited us in Texarkana last weekend!
We surprised the kids and took them to Jumpin' Apes, a local bounce house, for a few hours to burn off some energy. Then we proceeded to undue what we had just done by loading them up sugary drinks from Starbucks. So then we took them to the park to run off even more energy. I know... it doesn't make any sense. But no one provided us with a Parenting Manuel. Hehehe!
Needless to say, the kids slept well Saturday night!

Below are a few pictures of our time together. Enjoy!

















 I also took some video while at Jumpin' Apes that I will upload as soon as I am able. I am currently have technical difficulties, and being that I am not technically minded, this could take a while. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!