Saturday, October 29, 2011

Welcome!

For several weeks now, the Lord has laid in upon my heart to start a new blog; one that chronicles my journey to seek after the Lord and to follow Him completely. I am by no means perfect. I am a sinner, saved by God's grace. I make mistakes. I rebel. I sometimes fall flat on my face. I don't pretend to have it all together. But, I aspire to be completely open and transparent in my blog posts, hoping that whoever reads this will be able to find encouragement in the words that are written.


I am by no means a writer... I did not major in English in college. My spelling and grammar are atrocious- just ask my husband! Spell Check is my hero! I'm just a stay at home Mom who desires authenticity when it comes to the Christian life. And, Lord willing, someone out there will find this blog encouraging and inspiring.


I am passionate about studying God's Word, teaching God's Word, my family, and adoption; so if any of these things sounds interesting to you, I hope that you will join me on this journey.





"Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth."
Psalm 73:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!