Monday, December 12, 2011

Boot Scootin' Boogie

I don't know why, but whenever I think of boots, this song immediately comes to mind:



Anyone else?
Or is it just me?

Anywho.... Saturday afternoon my parents took Hayden, Rylan and I to Cavender's. They wanted to get the boys another pair of boots as a part of their Christmas present, as their boots from last year have already gotten too small. {That's just what kids do. They outgrow things in the blink of an eye. One day they fit, and the next, you're having to go buy them more stuff. It's crazy!} As we were browsing the selection of kids boots, Rylan ran straight for these:


Ya'll... I about died! There is NO WAY I was going to let my son walk out of that door wearing pink boots. Good thing G-Dad quickly steered him toward a pair of manly boots that happened to look just like his. I was forever grateful. And I'm pretty sure Greg was too! 

So after trying on a dozen pair of boots of various styles and colors, they both settled on these:


Cute {I, err, mean... handsome} right?!

And I even got an unexpected pair myself as an early birthday present! I haven't had a pair of legit cowboy boots since I was roughly Hayden's age. I was in awe as I aimlessly walked around the store looking for the perfect pair. I finally found these and I absolutely love them! 


Thank you, Mom & Dad! We LOVE our boots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!