Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Will You Join Me?

I got on the computer this morning with the full intention of finishing a blog post that I had started earlier in the week. {I'm teaching Vacation Bible School this week, so finding spare time to write has proven more difficult than I had planned} Instead, I feel lead to ask y'all to join me in praying for my husband, Greg.

Unfortunately, I am unable to give any specifics as to the nature of the request. But to put your minds at ease,  know that all is well with our family and our marriage. However, the next two days will be incredibly difficult for Greg nonetheless, and I feel a tremendous burden to pray for the following things:


  • Godly wisdom
  • Endurance
  • Peace
  • Discernment
  • Biblical leadership
  • A shepherd's heart
  • A gentle spirit 
  • Rest
I wish that I could share more details with all of you, but I just can't. I hope that you will understand. For one thing, it would be gossip. And it would not help Greg at all if others knew exactly what was happening. Trust that the LORD is El Roi, The One Who Sees. He is aware of what is taking place. It has not escaped His notice. And He is Sovereign, still. 

Will you join me?

3 comments:

  1. Prayers always everyday. Extra prayers for my son in law (love)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and him!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, y'all! Greg told me as soon as he got home from work that he could feel the Lord working. He so appreciates you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!