Wednesday, January 4, 2012

52 Weeks of Us



Wouldn't it be neat to archive how much our family has changed over the course of a year?!


I was visiting my dear friend April's blog {you should all go check her out. she's awesome!}and came across this great idea!  I think 2012 is the perfect time to do this, as Greg and I are both currently training to run a half marathon in October, and we are already starting to see changes {good, necessary changes I might add} to our bodies. Now, I cannot take credit for this idea because I did not come up with it on my own. Click on the link just below the photo to visit the Crosie Crew blog- where the idea originated.

So, every Friday for the next 52 weeks, I will be posting a picture of our family. I hope you enjoy this little project! Why don't you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!