Monday, January 30, 2012

Music Monday


I've been perusing iTunes lately in search for some new songs for my running playlist.
I came across this new one from Kelly Clarkson:


I heart Kelly Clarkson. She's fab.
I repeat the lyrics "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" over and over in my head while I'm running. 
It seems to help. Or at least I'm convincing myself that it helps  :)


I'm also obsessed with Adele. Then again, who isn't these days?



What is on your running playlist? 


In other news:
I am almost down a pant size! Woohoo! 
I'm seriously considering framing these two images below and hanging them up in front of my treadmill, along with the bikini that is already up on the wall. I'm one of those runners who needs to visualize my goal while I work out. I know, I'm weird like that.

Via

Via


What keeps you motivated during your workout? 

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I listen to audiobooks during a workout. It keeps me motivated to go farther or go again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea! I hadn't thought about audio books. Which ones are your favorites?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!