Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for:



Where oh where have you been all my life?! Oh, how I wish Pinterest was around when I was planning my wedding or designing the nursery when I was pregnant with Hayden. Man oh man are there some great ideas out there! Thank you SO much to my sweet new friend, Vanessa, for sending me an invite!

For those of you who do not know what Pinterest is, it is an online pin-board where you can organize all of the fabulous things you have found on the interest. You can use Pinterest to plan a wedding, gather ideas to throw a baby shower, decorate your home, share your favorite recipes, or browse the latest styles in fashion. You can also find various tutorials for hair and makeup, DIY projects, and craft ideas for your kids. It's awesome!

Here are a few Pinterest treasures that I have already found!


DIY Project Ideas:




Recipes I Want to Try:





Spring Fashion:





Hair Tutorial:


                               Via



Are you on Pinterest? What amazing things have you found?!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Pinterest!!! Stopping by from BLOGAHOLIC!!! Come stop by my CHAOS and link up to my "RANT and RAVE About My Blog" Party!! ;)

    http://randeesorganizedchaos.blogspot.com/2012/01/rant-and-rave-about-my-blog_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest is amazing... Couldn't agree more. I'm also thankful for it today! :) I'm following you back. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I agree- Pinterest is a lifesaver and a time sucker :) But I so love it for many reasons!

    Please send me those cookie dough chocolate truffles when you make them! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!