Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh! How Pinteresting

I'm really loving this weekly link up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple


Last week was my first time to ever link up with her.


This week I have decided to showcase my love for hair and makeup.
I discovered the following blogs because of Pinterest. And I am forever grateful!

I'm a girlie girl, y'all.
I love me some great tutorials on how to style my hair 
{not that I'm very good at it... I need all the help I can get} 
and different ways to wear my makeup. 

If you haven't discovered Kate over at The Small Things Blog, you are missing out!
I want to move to Raleigh, North Carolina just so that she can style my hair for me.
She's THAT good!

These are a few of my favorite tutorials from Kate:






The Beauty Department is another great resource that I reference all of the time for all things beauty/fashion. Like this great tutorial by Lauren Conrad on how to contour 


Or this tip for fuller lips


Or this post on how to achieve the perfect red lip



What are some of your favorite Pinterest discoveries?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!