Monday, August 6, 2012

God Is At Work


As many of you know, I am deeply passionate about orphan care and adoption.

I have spent a great deal of time over the course of the weekend reading

Orphanology

by Tony Merida and Rick Morton

The Lord called Greg and I to adopt back in 2010. 
We are currently preparing our finances and budgeting so that we will be able to provide for another child/ children and adopt them into our family. In the meantime,while we are waiting, God has especially burdened me with the need for advocating on behalf of the fatherless- providing Biblical support for orphan care and adoption ministries within our churches. 

Reading 'Orphanology' has opened my eyes to a great need for education, training, and resources on the Biblical mandate for followers of Christ to provide gospel-centered aide to the fatherless. 

Please excuse my absence from the blog for a few days as I begin to pour my time into providing such resources for my readers. I will create a tab at the top of this page with a continual stream of information on adoption and orphan care if this is of any interest to you.

Thank you!
I promise, I will be back in time for the {faith} filled life link up on Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!