Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Southern Mamas Blog Hop- COMING SOON!


Hey Y'all!

I've been in contact with Sonja and Missi, two lovely ladies that I have met through Bloggy Moms, and we have decided to host a new blog hop for Southern Mamas. We are really excited to mix and mingle with  Moms who have, secretly desire, or are currently living on Southern soil! 


If any of you are interested in co-hosting this new blog hop, feel free to contact me at 
megan {dot} card {at} gmail {dot} com.
The first hop will take place sometime next week once we get a few more details together.
I hope you'll join us!


***UPDATE***

I've had a few emails asking me if pet Mamas can join in on the fun? Of course!! The more the merrier! So if you are the Mama to a little furry friend, feel free to link up with us on Wednesday. 
We are looking forward to connecting with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!