Tuesday, July 10, 2012

5 Movies I Could Watch Over And Over Again {Listable Life}




I'm linking up once again with the fabulous Nicole over at Moments that Define Life, for her {Listable Life} series. This week's prompts to choose from are light hearted in nature, which suit me just fine right now. Between summer vacations, the boys being out of school {keeping them thoroughly entertained}, and training for a half marathon... it's been difficult keeping up with a somewhat consistent blog schedule. So I'm incredibly thankful for Nicole and her weekly prompts!


So without further ado, here are 5 movies that I could literally watch over and over and over again. They are not necessarily my top 5 favorite movies of all time, but they are ones that Greg and I will often put on once the little ones are in bed.

1. The Harry Potter Series

{Courtesy of Google Images}

I know... that's technically 8 movies... but I just couldn't pick one, alright. 
I.love.them.all.



2. Beauty and the Beast


My favorite Disney movie of all time.
I think of all the Disney princesses, I relate to Bell the most.
I almost always have my nose stuck in a book.
Even though I am well liked by others and have a fair number of friends, I often feel like I don't quite belong.
I am a hopeless romantic at heart.
And if I could, I would have a gigantic library in my house.


3. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe


C.S. Lewis is by far my favorite author and I especially love the Chronicles of Narnia series.
It will always hold a special place in my heart.
I love everything about this movie.
The symbolism.
The imagery.
The British accents...


4. A Walk To Remember


This one brings me to tears. 
Every.Single.Time.
Even though I know what's coming, I just can't help it. I bawl like a baby.
And I must admit... I wish I could sing like Mandy Moore.


5. The Notebook


I told you.
Sappy romantic, right here.
I just can't help it!


So, what are some of your favorite movies to watch?!

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen The Notebook. I knew it was going to be sad so I bypassed it. Mendi loved it though!! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SO good!! :D

    Have a great time on your trip to the Dominican Republic!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!