Tuesday, July 3, 2012

VBS 2012 Recap


I lament that this was the only picture that I took from last week's VBS.
Sad.
But Hayden and Rylan had an absolute BLAST and I am thrilled that they were able to participate this year!

The theme was Amazing Wonders Aviation: Encountering God's Awesome Power. The curriculum was provided by LifeWay. VBS will always hold a special place in my heart, as it was through VBS that the Lord made Himself real to me when I was a child. It was such a blessing to see my sons engage in Scripture throughout the course of the week and to come home each night to them talking about all of the amazing things God does for us.

Below I have included a few of the VBS songs that I was able to find on YouTube that the boys {and my 4 year old class} absolutely loved! They have been singing these songs non stop since last Sunday. And I must admit- I've caught myself singing these songs a few times when no one was watching  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!