Thursday, October 25, 2012

I {heart} Fall!


Fall is my favorite time of the year.
Okay... scratch that- as I say that about every season when it is upon us.

But I really do enjoy Fall.


I love the cooler weather. 
Which around our house, means gettin dirty!


Our sweet golden retriever, Max.
I had to throw in a picture of him, just for fun!


Oh ya know, just hanging out...


Three words. 
Boots.Scarves.Sweaters.
The perfect Fall combo. Throw in a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks and you have experienced a little bit of heaven on earth.


And who doesn't love visiting pumpkin patches?!




And don't even get me started about my love for high school football games...

By the way, Hayden was selected to represent his elementary school at the high school homecoming game tomorrow night. I'm one PROUD Mama. He has been rewarded with VIP seating at the game and will get to run through the Tiger Tunnel with the football team {something EVERY little boy is dying to do at his age}.  Not to mention, several of the girls that Greg and I taught in Sunday School are on Homecoming Court this year...so expect lots of pictures and a possible video on the blog!


What do you love about the Fall?

10 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hi from the Almost Friday Thursday blog hop!

    Beautiful pictures!

    Misfit Librarian
    http://misfitlibrariansadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guy is so handsome, that dog is pretty darn cute and you look pretty darn good in your photo too :) I'm right there with you with the boots ,scarves and lattes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Boots, scarves, lattes... heaven! I could wear Fall clothes year round :)

      Delete
  3. I love your scarf! I love to see the leaves changing colors...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is my favorite scarf :) I bought it at Target a few years ago.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you could stop by and visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lazy weekend days, when football games are out of town, and there's just a little time to be us, and enjoy it! :-) But Starbucks' fall (and winter) creations don't hurt at all either!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!