Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Battle of the Spouses: Biggest Loser Challenge



Greg and I are battling it out: Biggest Loser style

As I mentioned in my previous post Getting Beach Body Ready, we are going on vacation to the Dominican Republic in May. Therefore, we are buckling down and getting serious about reaching our individual weight loss goals. 

Greg and I have made a friendly bet about who will come out on top as the Biggest Loser in our Family Fitness Challenge, and we invite you all to join us on our journey! We are including two separate pages located at the top of our blog, titled Team Greg and Team Meg, which will provide those of you who are interested, our stats each week as we make this commitment to fitness.  

Let's place your bets! 

Will it be...


or 



Greg is known for his determination and drive. When he puts his mind to something, it almost always gets done. His focus is unparalleled. He once lost 30 lbs in 8 weeks while in college. Do you think he will  arise victorious once again?

Meg is known for her commitment to the things in which she is most passionate about in life, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle has been recently added to this list. She is already in the process of training for a half marathon and has an upcoming 5k scheduled for the end of March. Do you think Meg has what it takes to overcome her husband in this challenge?

Join us each week for 
Weigh In Wednesday

Leave a comment and let us know who YOU are rootin' for!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, ladies!!! I am in desperate need for a measuring tape. The weather has been yucky the past few days and I have been too lazy to get out and buy one. Hopefully I'll have one by our first weigh in next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!