Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for:



... this man.


Yup, that's right- my husband, Greg. 

This picture was taken a few months before we were married, 
while we were in college attending
 East Texas Baptist University. 

{I know... I know... we were only babies when we got married and yes, I look like I'm 12. Nothing we haven't heard before :) }


Greg is not only my best friend, but he is my rock. He's my biggest fan and I honestly don't know what my life would look like if he were not in it. He knows my greatest flaws and chooses to love me anyway. He makes me laugh like no one else can. He is genuine and sincere. He is an amazing father to our boys. He is passionate about life. He brings out the best of me. He is compassionate and witty and often too smart for his own good. Hahaha! He is a man worthy of respect.

And I love him dearly. 

Thank you, Greg for simply being you

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! Glad you have a great man! :) I love mine too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They brighten my day!